Hufflepuff
house
0 points
-10 points
50 points
Credits
& Sister sites

a letter to my 11-year old self KGREOzF

Wil je buttons ruilen? Stuur dan een PM met jou button en de link van je forum naar Nyx. Jou button zal tussen onze buttons komen te staan met een link naar jou site. In ruil hiervoor verwachten wij ook dat onze button op jou site komt te staan.
---------------
Expecto Patronum staat onder leiding van het team, de layout is gemaakt door Nyx Xiaoyu. Harry Potter zelf behoort toe aan J.K Rowling. Karakters en dergelijke dienen niet zonder toestemming gebruikt te worden. Alle afbeeldingen die gebruikt zijn op dit forum behoren toe aan hun rechtmatige eigenaren. De punten tellers komen van Savage Themes op tumblr.

Deel

a letter to my 11-year old self

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Alison Winter
Alison Winter
Slytherin Head Girl

Slytherin Head Girl

Aantal berichten : 825
IC posts : 238

Hogwarts ID
Schooljaar: Sixth year
Leeftijd: 17 (july 28)
Partner: oh baby girl you know we're gonna be legends

a letter to my 11-year old self Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: a letter to my 11-year old self a letter to my 11-year old self Icon_minitimevr dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Dear Alison,

I know you're currently feeling like the whole world is against you. It won't be the last time you feel that way, but you will discover that there will always be people on your side. You will have a bigger family than you could have ever hoped for and they will love you and care for you even when you make it hard for them to do so. Your roommate will turn out to not be so bad. You will end up becoming head girl and dating the quidditch captain, although it's not exactly like you imagined it would be. It's better.

I know that what's happening to grandma sucks and I know that seeing your nanny get fired and replaced with a muggle sucks and I know that locking up your wand sucks but it will make you so much stronger. The whole pretending thing won't last forever anyway.

You will have boys fall at your feet everywhere you walk. You will get to choose everything for yourself but sometimes they don't agree and you find out that they are in fact a lot stronger than you are. Luckily you will have your own knights in shining armour who will always protect you and if they're not around you can do it yourself. You've never been one to stay quiet anyway.

You will learn that not everyone is how you think they are. Please put the effort in getting to know others better before deciding whether you like it or not. I know it's hard, you've been told since you were born that you simply shouldn't talk to certain people but please try. I promise it will pay off.

Don't forget what grandma always tells you. Elegance is nothing more than arrogance when kindness is absent.

With love,
Future Ali
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
a letter to my 11-year old self
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» A new year
» Transfiguration | Class 1 | Year 7/6
» Potions | Class 1 | Year 6/7
» Potions | Class 1 | Year 1/2