Hufflepuff
house
0 points
-10 points
50 points
Credits
& Sister sites

[closed] friggin owl! KGREOzF

Wil je buttons ruilen? Stuur dan een PM met jou button en de link van je forum naar Nyx. Jou button zal tussen onze buttons komen te staan met een link naar jou site. In ruil hiervoor verwachten wij ook dat onze button op jou site komt te staan.
---------------
Expecto Patronum staat onder leiding van het team, de layout is gemaakt door Nyx Xiaoyu. Harry Potter zelf behoort toe aan J.K Rowling. Karakters en dergelijke dienen niet zonder toestemming gebruikt te worden. Alle afbeeldingen die gebruikt zijn op dit forum behoren toe aan hun rechtmatige eigenaren. De punten tellers komen van Savage Themes op tumblr.

Deel

[closed] friggin owl!

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Jamie Tolkien
Jamie Tolkien
Gryffindor

Gryffindor

Aantal berichten : 25
IC posts : 3

Hogwarts ID
Schooljaar: Sixth year
Leeftijd: 16 years old
Partner:

[closed] friggin owl! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: [closed] friggin owl! [closed] friggin owl! Icon_minitimeza okt 01, 2016 12:11 am

for: roh
girl, why u ignoring me? D: r u busy? i mean... i had to send a friggin owl, i mean common.. hit me up! i wanna hang, kay? ❤❤
jamie

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Robin Jones
Robin Jones
Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff

Aantal berichten : 24
IC posts : 4

Hogwarts ID
Leeftijd: 17 years old
Partner: Hurry, run over here and hug me tight.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [closed] friggin owl! [closed] friggin owl! Icon_minitimeza okt 01, 2016 1:32 am

for: JamJam
Ohmah gosh. I am so sorry Jamjam. I've been so incredibly busy with my new classes and ugh... I really wanna hang too ;v;.
You know I do right? Let's talk boys and spells, ehehe~! How are you bunny?
Robbie~

Jamie Tolkien
Jamie Tolkien
Gryffindor

Gryffindor

Hogwarts ID
Partner:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [closed] friggin owl! [closed] friggin owl! Icon_minitimeza okt 01, 2016 1:42 am

for: DR JONES??
ugh, gosh, ikr? classes have been a legit hell. too much homework... and yes! let's! seek me out when you find some time, kay? and i'm swell! bit bored ya know.. you?
jamie~

Robin Jones
Robin Jones
Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff

Hogwarts ID

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [closed] friggin owl! [closed] friggin owl! Icon_minitimeza okt 01, 2016 4:59 pm

for: dirtyJamJam
Yeah, I thought they would have mercy on us, but I guess I was mistaken lol.
I'll just make some time, everything for you bunbun!

I'm fine, eating strawberries while writing this haha, sorry for the Strawberry juice drips on the back hehe. wbu? Are you eating & drinking well? What do you look like right now ? ;D
Robbie~

Jamie Tolkien
Jamie Tolkien
Gryffindor

Gryffindor

Hogwarts ID
Partner:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [closed] friggin owl! [closed] friggin owl! Icon_minitimeza okt 01, 2016 6:00 pm

to: roh

Are you taking Alchemy this year? I can't remember you mentioning it... It's so haaaard though! It's interesting, I grand it that, but ugh...

Yes, make time! I'm so terribly bored without you... U R my only friend! T_T No jk, but yes.

No wonder the paper was somewhat sticky... You should honestly lay of the strawberries.. The amounts u eat of the stuff can't be healthy. I'm eating. LOL. I just don't have an addiction, like you! ;D

And I look GORGEOUS, of course. Like always, you know? JK, currently I have pink hair, and when I say pink, I mean PINK!! LOL. I saw you, like yesterday, in the corridor nearby the defence against the dark arts classrooms? You looked busy so I didn't say hi, but you looked finnnnnnnnnnne as hell, girl~ ^^ Your hair seemed shorter, though? Did you cut it?

♥!
Robin Jones
Robin Jones
Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff

Hogwarts ID

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [closed] friggin owl! [closed] friggin owl! Icon_minitimeza okt 01, 2016 6:35 pm

to: JamJamStrawberry

No, no Alchemy for me please haha. You know how much I failed at it. >_<
I'm taking Herbology though and Divination, the latter for which I'm a bit worried. My future is clouded ;/
Are you afraid of the NEWTS?

Aw please don't say I'm your only friend, I might have to call in sick to rescue you lol.

Pishposh, Strawberries are good for your skin and very very good for your tastebuds hehe~

Pink? Omahgohd you can be my little strawberry. That will be your new nickname; strawberry lol. I bet that if I see you I'd want to eat a piece of your hair lol... You saw me!? Why didn't you say hi? You know I'm never to busy for you! I did, cut it myself so it's a bit off but I still kind of like it hehe!

Ah before I forget, I'm going to Hogsmeade tomorrow afternoon to vist Honeydukes, you know stack up dem strawberry candies. Wanna come? We can eat stuff & then drink stuff? It's fine if you can't make it, I just suddenly thought of it hehe~ Be well Strawberrybun.

♥!
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [closed] friggin owl! [closed] friggin owl! Icon_minitime

[closed] friggin owl!
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Closed - Oh it's you.